Monday, January 14, 2013

Farewell, BJCM.

I knew the day would come.  I wasn't as sad as I had originally thought I would be.  You see, the Baby Jogger City Mini is what really started my journey for baby gadget love.  To be honest, i'm not one bit remorseful.   I know I made the right decision.  If you're wondering what i'm using now, it's the Maclaren Techno XT.  The color I have is called bittersweet, looks very much like the persian rose on the website.  Nice suspension, awesome handle height for tall parents like myself and really compact fold.  Now, what should I try next?  Any suggestions?


 Micah's first ride in the City Mini.  The blizzard of 2010.  Almost three years ago. (that's my mom)



That's Micah all grown up and baby sister Julia.  This is the City Mini GT double we use on long day outings.






No comments:

Post a Comment