Saturday, February 23, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge

We did it!  We took our first family trip!
We had such a blast and the kids did too.
So, where did we go?  Great wolf lodge in Virginia.
There was something  for all of us to enjoy.


 My three year old is convinced he is a pro surfer thanks to this attraction.

Surfer dude!


I gave it a quick try.  I will not be sharing that video with you.  You're welcome.
Even my husband tried it out and he is not one for trying new things.



Here's our only family pic from the trip.


The awesome thing about a waterproof camera, they can go in the water!

Can you tell he was thrilled?



  Here we are on our first and only big slide.  I felt sick after and he was terrified.


The baby loved walking in the water and it was great to have area shallow enough for her to do that.


      These slides were in the little kids area too.

                                   
We made it to story time in the lobby. 



Micah was scarred of the show and hid behind me.
It wasn't long till he was fast asleep.



We met this guy.
I can't remember his name.


That's all folks.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go there. Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which great wolf lodge is this? We go to the one in Cincinnati (Mason) but they do not have surfing.

    ReplyDelete