Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Serendipity!

We had a great day in Georgetown on Friday.  My husband took off work to spend the day with us.  I bought tickets for a DC boat tour on a daily deal site and wanted to use use while cherry blossoms were in bloom.  Unfortunately, they hadn't bloomed at the time.   We still had a great time.  I was ecstatic when we stumbled across a place to eat I had been wanting to try for years.

Serendipity!!!!!!!!
(in my oprah voice)



Yes, that Serendipity.  Actually it's Serendipity 3, but it's close enough.

I shared nachos with the kids.
I was saving room for the moment I had dreamed of for years.




 
Daddy has his usual, a burger.


Then it was time.  
The moment I had been waiting for.
My frozen hot chocolate arrived.










YES!  It was everything I had dreamed of.


I even shared!



It was magnificent!
We spent the rest of the day strolling Georgetown and took the kids on a boat tour.  It was a great day and I'm happy we're able to do it as a family.










Beautiful day on the Potomac.


















No comments:

Post a Comment