Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hello World.



                                     Welcome to the greatest blog ever.  maybe?  
Well, I could start by telling you I have a passion for something awesome and I'm an accomplished something rather.  But, I'm not.  This is a real blog.  Written by me.  I'm a real mom of two.  I've been a wife for seven years.  I also have awful grammar.  I'll apologize for that now.  I'm a daughter, sister, friend and enthusiast off all things baby!  Thats how this blog began.  I have an immense love for baby things.  I am often asked by friends, or even friends of friends, can I recommend a car seat, nipple cream, swaddle, cloth diaper, and I LOVE when they ask.  You may be wondering why I am so obsessed with baby stuff,and I'm not sure why.  It's just so fun!  I mean what's more exciting then preparing for a new baby?  There are so many products on the market and I enjoy trying them.All of them.  Some women enjoy an expensive, well made, purse or shoes, right? I love a quality stroller that glides with ease.  I love a high chair that cleans easy.  So, along with my personal reviews of baby things and toddler toys.  I'll also share with you some of the lovely yet awkward and entertaining stories that occur in my house.  I'll share a craft here and there.  Even let you in on some of the things that make traveling with my kids easier be it by plane,train or car.  Have a item you'd like reviewed or a suggestion for your little?  Feel free to ask.That's why I'm here.

Contact me here


No comments:

Post a Comment