Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tis the season.

            The holidays are vastly approaching.  Yay!  I love to decorate and this year is really               special for us.  For the first time in the six years we've been stationed here, we have holiday company. My MUCH older sister (love ya;) lol) is coming to visit with her 3 creatures.  I'm super excited for this.  My three year old does not know this is happening.  There are two main reasons for this.
  1. He will ask every day "are they coming today,mommy? today?later?today?mommy?today?"
  2. He will ask "tomorrow? tomorrow,mommy? tomorrow? now? 
  3. See one and two.

So, to get you excited ill share my hot mess of a wreath I made.  I am not crafty.  I have crafty ideas.Really, really awesome ones.  They all turn out looking like crap.  Just keeping it real.  I'll post instructions as best as I can.  I also made a video of how I made a bow.  It was my first bow attempt and it looks awful.  I prefer to say it adds caracter.  It doesn't.  It's a hot mess.


You will need

Wire hanger
Ball ornaments
Ribbon
glue (optional)
the glue is to glue the ball,to the ornament hook piece,if needed.



Now lets get craftin.


       Undo the neck of your wire hanger.Form the hanger to a circular shape                                                           
 

                                                 Slide on the balls.Admire cute baby foot.


twist the two ends of the hanger back together.





Hang it on your door.  Even if it's not perfectly round.At least it's round-ish.





Slap on a bow.POW! You just made a ball wreathy thingy.  Great job.  Feeling festive now?  If not, you're just a bitter person.  Go drink some egg nog and jingle some bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment