Friday, December 14, 2012

SANTA!




The kids met Santa the other day.  I was't sure how it would go with Julia being at that age.  You know the age,when everyone is scary and she looks at them with an intense scowl upon her sweet round face.  Well, it went better then expected.  She didn't cry at all.  Just stared at him intensely.  I asked Micah what did Santa say to him.  Our conversation went as follows.

ME: What did he say?
Micah: What do I want for Christmas.
ME: So?
Micah: I told him. I really need a space station, to do my space stuff. Next year I want my name to be Phineas. It will make me bigger, so you can call me that. ok? I'm Phineas next year. You got it?
ME: Got it! space station and a name change.
Micah: Yeah only next though ok?  Then i'm gonna be Micah again.

I don't know how he comes up with this stuff. I was cracking up though.  Did you take your kids to see  Santa?  How did it go? 




No comments:

Post a Comment