Thursday, May 16, 2013

Earth paste.

I have discovered a recipe for a all natural cleaner. 
 The best part?  It actually cleans!  I was a sceptic at first, but no more. 

You can even eat it, I won't judge you...to your face.





It's  a thick and gritty texture.





I applied it all over my sink and let it sit about 5 minutes.


I scrubbed it down with my blue sponge and rinsed with water.

VOILA!


Isn't she beautiful! 


Thats my all natural Earth paste. 
Ready for the recipe?

Earth paste

1 2/3 cup arm & hammer bakig soda
1-2 cup liquid soap (not detergent)
2 tbsp water
mix with fork until smooth
add 2 tbsp white vinegar (add last)
mix
store in a sealed container.

If it gets dry ,just add more water.

Now go clean!

2 comments:

  1. I love cleaning stuff :) I made my own cleaning wipes (like the clorox or lysol ones).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course you did! now come clean my house?

      Delete