Tuesday, May 14, 2013

School's out!!!!!!

The day has come.  It's the last day of school for my four year old.  I'm sad and happy.  Happy I don't have to plan our days around school and that he won't miss out on fun stuff with friends that don't go to school.  Sad that his routine will be disturbed and I won't have the two hours to spend with my one year old just her and I.  I think it wil be a fun summer though.  My kids are finally at the age where that can play with friends and not need me so much. 

 One thing I was stumped on was,  what to give the teachers.  I couldn't think of anything.  I have giving gifts when you really don't know someone.  I decided to just keep it simple and practical.  Those are the gifts people are enjoy most, in my opinion.  I gave the teacher and her helper each a potted flower with a card.  The card reads "Thank you for helping me grow."  I also included a $10 gift card to Star Bucks in each card and tied a pack of Ferrero Roche on the cards.  Sweet, simple and practical.  I hope they enjoy.  


Do you give teachers end of the year gifts?  If so, what do you gift them?  I'd love to hear your ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment